20.10.05

Oh dear Christ - what have you done, you utter cunt?

If you landed here, and are reading this, I pity the fuck out of you. Anyway, I suppose you've fucked off by now so I can get on talking to myself, and tell me what I'm in to:

Erudite, but completely profane discourse, so if you're the sort of cunt who dismisses, or objects to, that sort of thing, you can fuck off.
Drinking.
Smoking.
Unlearning.
Fucking politics.
Pretty constantly throughout my 35 year stint I've also found that I have a natural talent for not quite knowing what the fuck I am doing, hence this awful bollocks.
And why, by the way, am I explaining myself to you?
This is my first ever attempt at blogging, and I know fuck all about it; and I'll tell you something else: pointy women's shoes are fucking awful. I hate them with a passion. I've an eye for everything, and that shit is wrong. I've been travelling for five years, and if I go home and find any of my female friends rocking them, I will kill myself.
If you have read this far, you are a complete cunt, and should post a comment.

2 Comments:

At 12:06 pm, Blogger Jagd Kunst said...

you must have waited less than a year for this moment. I stole your sign off in an email today.

Sirrah!

 
At 7:29 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM A COMPLETE CUNT, AND YOU ARE THE FUCKING BUSINESS-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home