22.10.05

kill them. kill them all.

You have a choice. There is a dog and a kid. The man with the rusty saw says one of them gets it, upon your word. The other lives. If you are anything like me, you are leaving with the dog.
Kids. I fucking abhor them. My school has learnt to keep children away from my classroom.

They are snivelling wretches, and I can feel their underlying torment as halflings if they are near me. I fucking hated being a kid. I was painfully aware of my embryonic consciousness at every second. It was like being paraplegic but aware of all around you. It was an urgent, constant voice that said, "Wake up you pea-brained little puke you!"
If you have kids, I pity you. If your kid comes near me, I will not harm it, but be compelled to move away. And if there's one thing I hate, it's being compelled to do anything. Kids will fuck you up.
Sirrah!

"When kids are near: caution. They are devious little fucks" Lao Tzu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home