24.10.05

George Bush is a nimrod!

Ha! Fooled you. I was going to write about that sorry sack of shit but you know what? I am not a self-flagallating glutton for punishment, like those cunts in Opus Dei. I am in a 'could not give two good fucks' mood. Also I must have my thoughts in some sort of order to consider Chimpy for any length of time. Dwelling on that particular personage will fuck you up.
Instead, let me say this. TV is fucking poison! Not the most original observation, but it bears reiteration, and I am the one reiterating, you little bitches. Cancel your cunting cable. Give your satellite dish and your set-top box, or whatever it is you obsessed passive-consuming cunts use nowadays, away. Don't sell it. Think I'm asking too much? Well don't think about that, think about what I'm fucking telling you to do. Jesus, is there any chance?

The less people who see TV as a source of information, a nicer place the world would be. Is that fucking twee enough for you? And if TV shapes your understanding of world events, wake up or be fucked.
Sirrah!

"I have a 42" plasma-screen TV with surround sound, and it rules!" You, if you had any money.

Addendum: TV should only ever be used to watch DVD's or play X-Box. End of fucking addendum.

1 Comments:

At 11:56 am, Blogger Jagd Kunst said...

The more people you get not watching TV is the more thick-as-pig-shit-cunts you get roaming the streets not just at night, but in the daytime as well. (I don't have a TV since I broke my gals aerial when I was drunk) but it IS the opiate of the masses, so they say. What you would get is people just driving around in their cars all day looking for a fight. If there was no TV, would people stare a the wall, or read a newspaper? You bet your fuckn arse they'd stare at the fucking wall(not that newspapers are notoriously entertaining or informative. I read mine today. It was like reading a cloud)

Anyway. I like your blog. I concur.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home