29.10.05

One cunt to rule them all

It's happening. I've been on Demented Isle so long, my resolve is weakening. That stumpy little twat Frodo was fucked up by that gay ring. I am being fucked up by a powerful force they call 'Me-First'.

I am one polite cocksucker. I smile, I say please, I say sorry if someone steps on my foot, for God's sake. I am one self-effacing and considerate man. 'Me-First' is very powerful here. Oh yes. He creates chaos on the roads, over-bearing pomposity, a political system that is generally ridiculed, and myopic, selfish worldviews. Which applies to most everywhere, I suppose. Anyway, I conducted an experiment. I realised that I've spent my life stepping the fuck out of the way for people as I walk down the street, and couldn't discern if the courtesy was being reciprocated. So for a day I stopped doing it. In one day, I had given a man a dead arm, nearly got into a fight and knocked a halfling over. With countless bumpings of bags and arms. What, am I invisible? Eeaarrghh! Move out of the way, you cunts!!

I have now returned to my gentler ways, apart from when a halfling is in the 7-11, and I can push them over in relative peace. 'Me-First' still has his one good eye on me though. Oh yes.
Sirrah!

"One of the reasons that religion seems irrelevant today is that many of us no longer have the sense that we are surrounded by the unseen." Karen Armstrong

Addendum: Ever read Karen Armstrong's 'The History of God'? That book is beef man. I feel younger already! End of fucking addendum.

2 Comments:

At 9:26 pm, Blogger Brewski said...

Shit. Has noone else enjoyed pushing halflings over?

 
At 11:58 pm, Blogger LindyK said...

You know, Brewski, I always wanted to try an experiment like yours, only I suspect the outcome would be about the same for me...

And no, I haven't tried pushing halflings over, but maybe I should!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home