1.2.06

Don't fuck with the Wongs


Well the media's gone fucking well mental what? The Sunday Times is the size of a fucking house and full of such infantile shite it made me puke. Sky TV? Get fucked. Rupert Murdoch needs to get buggered and die, like that chap who was killed by a horses' cock. Jesus imagine it. In fact don't. No really. Stop it.

I hate to admit it but I had a bacon cheeseburger in McShit and it was fucking fantastic. I flayed myself with a barbed stick in contrition, which was also fantastic. Pain is underrated.

I went for a good few pints with a mate, went back to his house to chill, broke the fuck down and had to leave after five minutes. Grief is a bit of a cunt like that. So don't give me any.

And how fucking cold is it? I'll fucking tell you. Fucking very! Do not under any circumstances spend five years in a sub-tropical climate and then come back to England in the winter. I am in a cozy house with perfectly adequate central-heating, yet I sit here with my beanie on and my hoody's hood up, chilled to the bone, eyes hooded. This is one cold 'hood.* I used to do manual labour in the fields and factories of Holland in the dead of winter for fuck's sake. I have become a doughboy, a tenderfoot, a cunt. Take your pick there buddy.

Cunts!! This ejaculation I direct toward English coins. Cunts the lodduvum. How small is that 5p? Are you fucking having a laugh? Fucked right in the head. They disappear well sharpish 'an all. The price of a pint and a pack of smokes? Fuck me, tie me up and beat me until I'm smiling, that shit is bang out of order. Extortionate prices. The notion that high prices lead to less drinking and smoking works the opposite with me. Come on then you cunts. I'll fucking pay whatever it takes. Try me. Fucktards. Let's get down the boozer.

The sheer glut of choice here amazes me, it's almost obscene. Having lived in a faraway land so long I'm not used to this mad heavy-weight excess barrage of choice. It is early days being back, and I can't get my head round it yet. What d'ya make of that fuckface?

Moving quickly on, said the priest to the second urchin, have some of this: Flying be fucked. I will never fly again. I might go down on a tug in an obscure strait somewhere, the height of irony, and since my life is the most ironic shit to ever occur, fitting. Suits you Sir. But I will not fly. The flight back from E. Asia aged me ten years. And if that cunt who plays for Arsenal can do it, so the fuck can I. Not ever flying I mean. Christ.

I, as per usual, have fucking spoken.

Sirrah!

"How's my ikkle diddums? Who's a good boy then. Fetch!" George McCuntyFuck Bush's traditional greeting to Tony Toydog Blair. Pair of right cunts.

*Jesus.

10 Comments:

At 1:14 am, Blogger Andraste said...

Beautiful, Brewski. I'm with you on the flying thing. I'll never do it again...fucking EVER.

 
At 4:03 am, Blogger Dr Maroon said...

Top form.

 
At 7:39 pm, Blogger SheBah said...

I'm flying to Vietnam tomorrow, one Valium 10 and a large glass of wine.......easy.

 
At 11:45 pm, Blogger michael the tubthumper said...

boo to McDeaths

 
At 9:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what choice brewski is on about, the only thing i noticed returning to the west, with limp cock in hand, was the repetitive drone of fellows and family describing life as "just the way it is", perhaps he means the plethora of red wine now available to his lips, or the chocolate he so dearly missed on Demented Isle. Brewski? What choice do you speak of? Is it the wonders of consumerism and global trade, curry sauce from Bangladesh and Dominican Bananas? the new brand of marlboros? oh joy. fuck that.

 
At 11:41 pm, Blogger Dr Maroon said...

Hazarding a guess, I think he means the vast choice and range thereof, of things available to us for our consumption and instant gratification. A choice most would relish.

 
At 2:12 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found the worst thing returning from Asia was I could understand what people were saying to each other and realising 99% of it is utter shite.

 
At 2:31 am, Blogger Dr Maroon said...

But it was 100% in Asia, you just didn't understand it.

 
At 7:36 pm, Blogger Brewski said...

I refer to just what the Good D. says. Supermarkets, those most untenable suppliers of foodstuffs, killing farming, putting us at one remove from our food chain. Just the plethora of goods available to consume in this rich-as-fuck country. It's nasty, and I like it. And Q you can fuck off with your serious enquiries about what the fuck it is I actually meant. What are we, inte-fucking-llectuals? No. Cunts!!

 
At 5:54 pm, Blogger Dr Maroon said...

Brewski, I have a nasty streak where I sometimes am compelled to play devil's advocate. I don't agree with 99% of the crap I come out with. It can make for an intresting night in the bar, oh yes, many a fat lip I've worn with pride.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home