17.12.05

Really? Fucking hell. I did not know that.


Cats can fuck off. They are too mysterious. There is something voodoo about their sex. And they are always plotting for the perfect HeadGrab ClawCling. If you live with a cat, stay frosty. People who knit stuff fucking enrage me. And you know who else is an insidious bunch of total cunts? Grandmothers. All they do is die and make everyone all fucking sad and shit, and that after knitting a whole lot. And they smell. Fucking bitches.

You can't argue with a jam doughnut though. Until I was about eight I would see 'doughnut' on signs and wonder what the fuck duffnuts were. It follows that since I am not a doughnut, I am perfectly capable of arguing. You fuckin' want some or what?

When was the last time you typed the word 'semolina'? That's right you cunt, never. I fucking win.

Watch out for 'spunk', 'fanny' and 'twat'. The first two can cause confusion with N.American cunts, and the third they can't pronounce. It's twat with an 'a' and a pronounced 't' sound you stupid fucking eejits.

Girls who writhe on the bed, moan deeply and flick their tongue in and out of their mouths a la Linda Blair in the 'Exorcist' as they orgasm can fuck off. Ditto if they can't find humour in me shouting, "Let Jesus fuck you" as they come. Bollocks to that.

A poltergeist once lifted up a whole shelf of big books in my bedroom and slammed the cunts down in the middle of the floor. After an hour of terror under my covers after the big bang woke me, I leaped up and turned on the light. The books were lying exactly as they had been on the shelf, standing on their spines, perfectly aligned. And that was the last of it. It must have fucked off. Fucking pussy.

Pickled eggs. Fucking rank.

I will beat your ass at Subbuteo, even if we have to play five-a-side cuz we got arseholed and stepped the fuck all over the players and broke them the fuck up. And I'm not playing till you iron the pitch. Christ.

Who remembers the drought of '77? Fucking skill!

I have served Eartha Kitt with fresh fruit and vegetables, when I worked as a thieving fucking imp on a market stall in deepest Oxfordshire. How ya like them apples?

I hate most words, but the worst of all is 'normal'. I fucking hate that shit. Not only is it a gormless sound, it does not exist. It limns precisely nothing. Fuck it.

If you can't get into a bit of banghra, you are a bit of a cunt, no?

Ever been down the K-Hole? Magic!

And finally: I love life. You know why? Because it is the business. Squeeze the juice. Remember, pain is inevitable, suffering is optional. Suicide is for cunts. Imagine it. No more morning wood, no stubbing your toe, and no colour of lime. Keep on keeping on, and fucking skin up while you're about it.

Sirrah!

"About that other thing".
"Yeah Boss".
"I say we clip him".
"Maron! Finally! Antipasto! Brewski needs to sleep with the fishes" .
"Bella".
The Grandmother Mafiosi. (Currently vying with the Yakuza over control of most major governments).

13 Comments:

At 8:02 pm, Blogger Dr Maroon said...

You are older than anticipated.
Sago
swiss roll
Just thought I'd try it out.

 
At 8:58 pm, Blogger Philip said...

To whom did you serve Eartha Kitt with fresh fruit and vegetables?

nlfhkrcj - Self-explanatory really.

 
At 10:31 am, Blogger michael the tubthumper said...

i am going to take u up on that subbuteo challenge.its that most beautiful of games.. ie everyone plays different rules and ignores the official ones.

any variation is fine - the rules depend on whose house it is but if you play official rules then i am sorry, but u r a cunt.

 
At 6:33 pm, Blogger El Barbudo said...

Stunning set of rants - I tug my beard with respect at you Brewski.

 
At 8:06 pm, Blogger Brewski said...

Good D. Have you fucking lost it or what?
Philip. They are using code - uvkcwvgk.
Michael. You are fucking on. I have the game in this very house, so get over here so I can make you my bitch. And fuck the official rules.
ElB - Nice.

 
At 3:22 pm, Blogger Binty McShae said...

Fucking hell Brewski, if you was a bird I'd fucking marry you! I've never before known anyone who can appear to talk utter bollocks yet actually make the most agreeable sense.

Another word not to use with north americans - cunt. They cannot pronounce it right and it sounds fucking stupid.

 
At 9:51 pm, Blogger Andraste said...

Cunt. Us Yanks are getting used to it. Most of us (especially women) are squeamish about it. We're coming around slowly. Looks better in print than it sounds coming off the palate, though. I think it's the hard sound...and twat, when pronounced with a short a...hilarious. When pronounded with the broad a, as most Americans do, it's just too graphic.

Brewski - truly sublime today. Good work.

fnximcji = a cat, sneezing.

 
At 9:18 am, Blogger Foot Eater said...

Yes, Brew, probably the best single blog post of its kind in the last year. As a sad cunt who can't come up with a hook on which to hang his own blog idea, I take my gaye hat off to you. You're an inspiration.

 
At 8:18 pm, Blogger Brewski said...

It's not so much the sound of the N.American 'cunt' but the fact that it's invariably directed at a woman. I find that offensive. Unless used with 'bunch of'. As in "Nuns? Bunch of deluded cunts mate".

 
At 4:08 am, Blogger Philip said...

I can't say I love life, exactly, but playing the field isn't much of an option.

giyidbiy - a Grandmother Mafiosi praising one of her hit-wrinklies without the dubious enunciatory augmentation that dentures can bring.

 
At 6:31 am, Blogger Dr Maroon said...

tapioca

 
At 10:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brewski, we need some of your ramblings. dont you dare take christmas off you fuck.

 
At 4:04 pm, Blogger Brewski said...

Piss off you anonymous cunt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home