26.11.05

You can stick racism right up your arse


I fucking abhor it. It is the bastard son of that most dangerous thing in the world, ignorance. I pity racist people, for as well as being cunts, they are incomplete as full human beings. I also cannot abide the neglect or abuse of animals. I will punch you in the neck if you like Celine Dion. Gary fucking Glitter. I find Hello Kitty repulsive, indicative of our infantilism and ignorance. I will stick you with a shiv if you are a homophobe, intolerance can fuck off. Tofu is for cunts. Over a quarter of TV viewing is shifty fucks trying to sell you stuff. Turn it off. Most cunts are cunts. If you like rice pudding or gooseberries, you are no friend of mine. Dismissive of alternative medicine? Then you too can fuck off. Who the fuck thought of mosquitos? That's right. God. What a cunt. Draconian drug laws and policy. How can people take this life seriously? What the fuck have we done to the Earth? The food chain has been destroyed in Harbin, no messin' about with a 50-mile long benzine slick. And because no state mouthpiece tells the truth, guaranteed it's ten times worse than I've heard. I had an airplane crashing nightmare last night which has put me in a weird mood for the whole of my only day off. I am now considering going home overland again.

George Best has died, and for some inexplicable reason that has made me very fucking sad. As you've probably gathered. Cunt that he was, I raise my glass to him.

On a lighter note, Bloody Marys rule the world.

Sirrah!

"Pele called me the greatest footballer in the world. That is the ultimate salute to my life." George Best

12 Comments:

At 9:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.savethehoodie.com

gwarnnnn britn....cunts

 
At 12:16 am, Blogger the anti-barney said...

You've some fucking neck,tirading
against us racists,you who's openly
admitted to all and sundry that he uses one of those x-boxy thingies,
and thats after having the gall to quote that poxbottle weepy wank-bag
David Gray in your previous blog.
Sirrah me bollix.

 
At 3:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

However one feels about racism, the cat in that picture seems to be having serious second thoughts about the advantages of inter-species sex.

Word Verification: elnpj - the nightwear of some drunken woman called Helen.

 
At 5:24 am, Blogger michael the tubthumper said...

racism is fear of difference and its a social construction, not somethinginherent in our species as cunts are wont to try and tell you

in the words of a scottish comedian..."i only hate two things, living things and objects. oh, and miscellaneous in case i missed anything out"

 
At 3:45 pm, Blogger Brewski said...

AB is either drinking again, or enraged by his forced 'sabbatical'. I hope it is the former. He is also quite correct. David Gray is a total cunt! Philip, by mentioning the WV at regular intervals, it seems we have the upper hand - aathhg.

 
At 12:00 am, Blogger Andraste said...

Oh, tofu's fucking harmless and it helps me get me protein, since I don't eat landwalking animals. Mosquitoes absolutely fucking suck (pardon the pun) which is why I absolutely adore bats. That's right, bats fucking rule. They eat their weight in the little mosquito bastards nightly, and for this they have my undying respect.

Animal cruelty should be punishable by death. (This is NOT why I don't eat meat, I have many reasons and have vowed never to preach or go on about it, so that's all I'll say.) End of fucking story.

 
At 4:13 pm, Blogger Binty McShae said...

Racism is often the ultimate 'pass the buck' ideology. If something is fucked up it must be the fault of those damn heebies / coons / pakis / muslims / immigrants / (insert chosen hate-target here). It just goes to show that ignorance does not always lead to bliss.



WV - vamei (the feminine equivalent of vamoose?)

 
At 5:28 pm, Blogger Dr Maroon said...

"I don't eat landwalking animals"
are you Japanese?

 
At 11:16 pm, Blogger Andraste said...

Nope.

 
At 11:49 pm, Blogger Brewski said...

If anyone posts here again with anything like 'nope', they will be instantly verbally assailed A.Girl you monosyllabic hoor you.

 
At 6:19 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep.

Londonerspeak today: Yer, inverdye nah dah baadi innit.
Translation: Yes, at the end of the day there is no doubt about it, is it not so?

It's a shame, the things you hear when there are no deadly weapons to hand.

aevywkk - Old English for Are you employed?

 
At 11:28 pm, Blogger Brewski said...

Having lived away from home for the best part of (thinks)... ten years, I'm hope I won't know what cunts are on about when I return. But then sense prevails, and I know within minutes I will be, "'Kincunts, bey. Where'sthuh fackin' stash. Knaar 'mean?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home