13.11.05

Gaudi is my man.


Musicians and writers had always been my soul's delight. And then I went to Barcelona. Old Barcino. And I stood in front of La Sagrada de Familia, and wept. I had never been touched in such a way by architecture. Secular cunt that I am, the divine was before me. De Parc de Guell, overlooking the city. Gaudi was an instrument of divinity. His creations seem to grow from the earth, all colour and Nature's wish. See it before you die, cocksuckers.

Also, Old Barcino fucking rocks in and of itself. Beautiful soapy stone for skating, and the Old Quarter is a den of iniquity. And because noone reads this shit anyway, I love my long clean cock.

Sirrah!

"Some old cunt just got hit by a tram!" A Barcelona pedestrian, circa 1901.

7 Comments:

At 9:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read it, and it's spelled Gaudí, you long clean ignoramus.

PS Mozilla Firefox remembers everything - absolutely everything - that I type in to the fields below - name, web page and all the Word Verification codes. Now it is calling me a bjvtoro, which sounds like a Croatian-Spanish bull. Will this persecution never cease?

 
At 9:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gaudí. Gaudí. It's supposed to have an accent.

Miserable pigfucking comments box.

Oh Christ, now it's rtlared.

 
At 2:27 am, Blogger LindyK said...

I think you're thinking way too much about the word verification codes...

I haven't been to Spain yet, but when I go, I'll definitely be on the lookout for your long clean cock... see, we do too read!

 
At 8:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brewski,
Relax, the cunts over at twentymajor are just putting you through a US style fraternity hazing ritual.
You are getting off lightly. When I arrived the abuse caused me to question my entire existence.
Don't abandon us, we need all the cunts we can get!
Wait until you see Angkor Wat in Cambodia and the Taj Mahal in India, this church will look like a lego gone wild.

 
At 5:57 pm, Blogger Brewski said...

I'm scared. My WV now says 'glozmoum'. Philip we are fucked. Lyndy - cheers! MD - fair play, and good luck with the MSF advenure. You courageous fucking cunt you!

 
At 12:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's nothing wrong with glozmoum. I once threw some up outside a Turkish restaurant.

Don't much like the look of that ubdvfu, though.

 
At 4:57 pm, Blogger Brewski said...

We'll re-group and flank the bastards. That'll learn the WV cocksucking spooks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home