3.11.05

You 'avin a laugh or what?

If you're anything like me, which I hope to Christ you are not, you are in a condition of stupefication. A dulled horror has draped itself over the world in the last few years that has slapped me senseless, that has changed what I thought we were all about. If history still remains in the generations to come, cunts will look back on our time with horror. They will wonder how the elites that controlled the military-industrial complex and the banking system and the pharmaceuticals were ever allowed to get away with it.

The company that the Bush Junta has chosen to rely on to stockpile Tamiflu, to the tune of $1 billion dollars, is called Gilead Sciences. a company once chaired by - Donald fucking Rumsfeld. He resigned upon becoming Defence Secretary, but still holds between $5 million to $25 million in stock, the value of which has shot up in the last six months, earning that cunt a cool $1 million as a conservative estimate, with much more to come.

Halliburton's stock has tripled since the Iraq 'war' began, and the U.S. Junta continues to do business with them, even though it has been found that they have overcharged the American tax-payer by $1billion. Cheney receives a massive yearly retirement from them.

Following Hurricane Katrina, Carnival Cruise Lines recieved a $236 million contract to house the homeless, almost three times the cost of housing them in hotels. Carnival is the No.1 sea transport GOP donor.

D'yuh know what I fucking mean? Words escape me. The blatant hollowing out of what this life of ours is. Anything that was noble and for the general good was rare anyway, but this shit is just taking the piss. Science 'under threat' for God's sake. The world has fucking left me behind mate.

Anyways, cunts, here's my favourite joke of all time. Stop me if you've heard it.

There's a tomato and an egg in a frying pan, sizzling away in hot oil. After a couple of minutes, the tomato says to the egg,"My God but it's hot in here".
The egg exclaims, "Fuck me!! A talking tomato!"

Sirrah!

"I demand that someone whittle me a stick." Me, mashed up, circa 1991

5 Comments:

At 6:46 pm, Blogger michael the tubthumper said...

two termites walk into a bar and one says "is the bar tender in here"

i know, its shite and its too early to think of a btter one

 
At 12:10 am, Blogger Andraste said...

The only clean joke I know, but it's one of my favorites:

A grasshopper walks into a bar. The bartender says, "Hey, did you know there's a drink named after you?"

And the grasshopper goes, "You have a drink called Bob?"

Badooom badoom tishhhhh.

 
At 12:28 am, Blogger Brewski said...

Now tell us a filthy dirty one.

 
At 12:43 am, Blogger Brewski said...

Michael, I am a dimwit, and didn't get your joke until about nine hours later. Fate would have it that this occurred the moment after I had taken a fucking good wack on the pipe. You made me cough for five minutes, you bastard you.

 
At 4:06 am, Blogger Andraste said...

A guy is selling ice cream from a truck on a suburban street, and his sign says, "EVERY FLAVOR IMAGINABLE." So a smart ass dad waits till all the kids have gotten their treats, walks up and says, "I don't suppose you have pussy flavored ice cream."

Surprise! The guy says "Yes, as a matter of fact, I do."

So the smart ass decides to call his bluff and says, "Great, I'll take two scoops."

So he takes the ice cream, and takes the HUGEST lick possible. Up one end and down the other. Then he spits it out and screams, "This ice cream tastes like SHIT."

And the ice cream guy goes...."Next time, don't take so big a lick."

Hawwwwwwwwwww

Thanks! I'm here all week! Tip your bartenders.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home