15.11.05

Love lost.


My first post on Hotrocks, and what a load of inane drivel it was, touched on women's pointy fucking shoes. I have a violent reaction when I see them. They fuck me off no end. They are horrible, a fashion aberration. I would laugh if I wasn't so disgusted. On Demented Isle, I thought their huge popularity was particular to this part of the world, until I started seeing them pop-up in Western magazines.

And then, everything shattered and fell away. Since the eighties, one of my favourite women in my fantasies was Diane Lane. I thought she was fucking gorgeous, what with that scar and all. Did you ever see 'Rumblefish'? Great film, and Ms. Lane would thicken my long clean cock. And then, about two years ago, I saw a piece of shite with her and Dick Gere. They are married, and she gets a right good seeing to from a young, handsome book collector. And she wears fucking pointy cunting shoes. That was the end right there, apart from a vague interest when she gets fucked from behind.

I will never forgive her. If I am enjoying a five-knuckle shuffle now, and think of her, my tumescence will start to flag as into my mind comes pointy shoes. The situation is always retrievable though, no fucking worries on that score. I just imagine her in DM's and a full-length floral print summer dress smoking a spliff in an exquisite living-room drenched in the afternoon sunlight. And she is horny.

For a full ten minutes or so, I forgive her. Then I feel such shame. "But Brewski", I say to myself, "she wears pointy shoes. How could you?" And I go abroad in the world tainted and downcast. I bet she fucking has bunions too. Those fucking shoes will do that to a girl, I'll warrant. Bollocks to it.

Diane Lane, you have much to answer for.



Sirrah!

"Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional". Susun Weed.

12 Comments:

At 1:48 am, Blogger Andraste said...

DM's huh?

I think you and I may be related.

 
At 3:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check me out in my pointy FM* pumps, dear Brewski. They'll milk a gamete or two from that growth of yours. I just turned a Lady Boy to the dark side, I've the power!


*FM: Fuck Me

 
At 4:48 pm, Blogger Dr Maroon said...

When you say “five knuckle shuffle” are you referring to the manoeuvre employed by cardsharps in Las Vegas or a euphemism for the voiding of manly humours along the lines of "Miss Palm and her five lonely sisters"?

My V word today is "tioxpgp" a chemical warfare agent.

 
At 12:49 am, Blogger Brewski said...

Good D., I refer of course to the quick Sherman, being, as I am, a total wanker. MD I believe you do have the power. More detail, if you would. Andraste - we assuredly are, if my heathen-gypsy blackguard ancestry is any fucking indication. Horny cunts!

 
At 7:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is the "five-knuckle shuffle" also a similar dance to "squeezing the juice"?

Now WV is giving me Laotlomp, the vile Burmese Bond villain.

 
At 7:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the hatred of pointy shoes is the only thing you have ever written that I disagree with. Mind you, I really don't care if they are pointy shoes or DMs or fucking bunny rabbit slippers as long as they cover the toes. Disgusting wiggly little things, toes.

 
At 9:57 pm, Blogger Brewski said...

Philip, the Burmese villain and a Romanian arms-dealer are conspiring - cttjceau. Watch your back. Binty, welcome. You are a looper if you like pointy-shoes, and I like loopers, but only if we don't talk about religion, politics, or tine-like footwear. Heeled, tapering shoes will fuck you up, and I suggest you seek counselling. Otherwise, you are correct. Toes can fuck off.

 
At 3:49 pm, Blogger Binty McShae said...

I have no experience of their 'fucking up' powers as I have not yet found an average high street shoe shop stocking high heeled and pointy toed shoes in mens size 13......

 
At 4:19 pm, Blogger Brewski said...

You've got some fucking big feet there my friend.

 
At 4:50 pm, Blogger Binty McShae said...

And you know what they say about that...........

..........expensive fucking shoes!

 
At 12:58 am, Blogger Brewski said...

That, my friend, is a myth. I have tiny delicate, long-fingered hands, but am hard as fuck and have a big cock. Huge balls too. Earlier today I sat on my motorbike wrong, landing with all my good weight on my left nut. Dear Christ the pain.

 
At 1:07 am, Blogger Brewski said...

Additionally, five individuals have responded to this, and none have mentioned Rumblefish. Have you seen it or not you cunts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home