23.11.05

That cunt just puked on me

Typical exchange of an evening in my house:
You skinning up or what?
Alright. Grab us a beer while you're in the kitchen.
No. Get your own fucking beer.
Sigh.
(Skinned up. Beer grabbed).
Look at that. Gross. I don't think you should go down there.
Why, there might be...FUCK! Headgrabbers! HowthefuckdoIgetbackupOhJesusI'm dying....
Do 'im with the chainsaw!
I can't..Whoa! Gnarly. I need a health-pack.
There's one in the infirmary.
Oh yeah. This plasma gun rules.
Look out for that big fat zombie cunt.
Fucker.
Mars is fucked in the head.

Yes. X-Box. Doom 3. What do we make of video games then? I think they are wonderful, and in many respects have come of age. The right games now are immersive and cerebral, challenging on many levels. I piss on cunts who dismiss the whole gaming lark out of hand, and I would urge people to get into it. Doom 3 for example is a huge, terrifying puzzle with a sense of realism that draws you in completely. A game called Half-Life 2 is just incredible, where you are completely inside a bleak Orwellian world, very philosophical and thought-provoking. Shit-scary and violent as fuck as well of course. I am Gordon Freeman, and I am a free man.

I'm not a hardcore gaming cunt, but I really appreciate the depth of that shit now. I'm not surprized that the industry now equals the movie industry in profits. So come on. Get X-Box Live you cunts, and I could soon be blowing your brains out on the battlefield. You know you want to.

Sirrah!

"Jesus God they're flanking Fuck! In the church tower Cunts! Playing 'Brothers in Arms', frightened.

4 Comments:

At 6:16 pm, Blogger Binty McShae said...

Never got to grips with the fuckers I'm afraid. Still stuck in the good old days of playing Football Manager on the old rubber-keyed ZX Spectrum 48K.

 
At 9:53 pm, Blogger Brewski said...

I was going to write about ZX81's! I highly recommend gaming again Binty, especially on XBox Live. There's nothing like running through a jungle with two Japanese blokes, an Aussie and a redneck from Utah, looking for the other cunts. Hilarious, exciting and funny. Gwarn!

 
At 2:32 pm, Blogger Binty McShae said...

'You people'? If you had a ZX81 then surely you mean 'we people'!

 
At 9:16 pm, Blogger Brewski said...

Remember those 16k RAM-packs that would disconnect 99% through the screechy-tape loading? Cunts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home