8.12.05

Tosspottery of the highest order.

So the Industrial Revolution has led us to corporate globalization. That's just fucking fantastic. Being woken up by an alarm clock is a traumatizing trauma for our psyches, spending the larger part of the day in an office environment or in a clanking fucking factory is Dante, Kafka and your Mum on PCP combined in your ethereal synapse scene. A zillion people half-adreaming, two weeks paid vacation a year. This all can fuck off. I will not accept it. It is awful abstract, spirit denuding, robbing fucking cuntitude. "Argh what's this cunt on about, what can you do, gotta put food on the table", says you. Fuck off. If you're fucking thick enough to have dependents, you are a cunt and deserve to be yoked to craven fucking servitude or toil. If you are an individual entity, you can sort your fucking head out. Fuck plans, fuck pensions, fuck it all. Life is not a linear march of regimented bollocks. It is dirty, mischevious, cyclical and madly fucked-up. It is everything you don't comprehend until it decides to fuck you in the face with irony, like when you know you're dying and wish that you'd snorted that shit after all. "Jesus Christ," you whisper, "Why was I so afraid?" Yeah, yeah, all you Establishment tube-feeding cocksuckers will refute me with this cunts gonna die lonely in an alley somewhere shit. So? Maybe I fucking will. But I will have been true to myself, and I don't give a fuck about the cold or pain, or loneliness. See? Abstract nouns are bastards. What the fuck is 'loneliness'? It does not exist. Pure, unadulterated bollocks. You need to become your own Thesaurus, bound beautifully and hardbacked. Human societal constructs are flimsy, and weak and teetering, but the sheeple give them succour, and power. And reality is therefore projected onto the screen, we watching eyes pinned-up Clockwork Orange stylee, loving it.

I dropped out of University after a year after going to visit a friend in Holland for what I though might be two weeks. Ended up living there for nigh on six years. (Much to the chagrin of G. Sorry boyzee. I bet when I go home my Mum asks about the fucking Dream-catcher). That summer when I raced to get the Eurolines bus to get to the Land of Cheese, the amusement park installed a monster-gnarly rollercoaster, so I leapt off the fucking carousel and jumped onto the beast. I've been on the cunt ever since. Yesaye.

Sirrah!

"When I awoke from the dream, it was as if I couldn't be sure whether I was a complete cunt, still dreaming of being a total wanker, or a cunting muppet dreaming I was a comprehensive tool. That's why they locked me up". Some Asian chap with a wispy beard and a queue.

2 Comments:

At 7:09 am, Blogger Dr Maroon said...

You worry too much

Hmmm yes. It’s the line in “easy rider” when Jack Nicholson says;
“These guys are bought and sold in the marketplace, just don‘t tell them that“


One doesn’t have to be Brain of Britain to work it out. Those of us without independent means realise it after 5 years in employment.
On the other hand this nihilist anarchy you espouse has the smack of self-indulgence about it. Organised society is about more than fatcats and global industry. The fact they exist, doesn‘t mean that they are the prime movers in the system, merely the beneficiaries by default (in the market system). There are a lot of us, so we have organised ourselves to improve our existence. We have had to build and maintain the sewers, the roads, the railways, the food stores the hospitals the schools the fire stations the farms the chemist shops THE ELECTRONIC GAMES CONSOLE AND CIGARETTE PAPER FACTORIES, will I go on? Without which (and the global marketing which has brought them within OUR reach) life would be even shitey-er.

Feeding and educating the three billion hungry in the world is the more pressing problem. You’ve got the privileges, it would be absurd to chuck them in a fit of pique.

 
At 4:38 pm, Blogger Brewski said...

The Good D. is correct! Although espousing either nihilistic anarchy or chucking anything, I was merely urging truth to oneself. Being a penniless twat with no money just happens to be my way of doing it. Self-indulgent bollocks? Certainly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home