4.12.05

Newtonian physics can fuck right off


Scientific certainty, empiricism, the 'prove it' reality-makers, modern medical science driven by petro-fascism and Massive Pharma. Fuck them all. Unlearning is most important for us all. Turn off your TV. Get it out of your house, now. Naval psyops worked in the studios of MTV in it's early development. Judith Miller sucks Cheney's cock, and that cunt is deep evil. Skull and Bones, Bohemian Grove. Institutionalized occultism, child-abuse. Who is 'they'? They killed Kennedy, and King. They let bin Laden escape from Tora Bora. bin Laden has always vigorously denied having anything to do with 911. Ever seen the 'celebratory tape'? That isn't him. Zarqawi is fucking dead. Has been for ages. Jahr Damail confirms it, click on the 'real Iraq fuckers' link if you haven't already, you heathen ignorant cunt you.

Aren't novelists very prescient cunts? Orwell. Hunter S. Thompson was suicided just as he was about to cap his years of writing on the horror of it all with his first real big boom, and they took him out the cunts. Gibson was correct. Neuromancer will come to pass. Fuck, at least there'll still be Zion Dub.

And another thing: what the fuck is up with 'Take That' re-forming, like an immortal toxic blob? See? We are all fucked!

Noone seems too bothered that the scientific community avers that 70% of the Universe is made up of 'dark matter', and they haven't the slightest idea of what it is. Parapolitics and the paranormal. Remember, 'conspiracy theorists' are the true skeptics. Disinformation be fucked. Get down the rabbit-hole you fuck.

"The Universe is too weird to understand....and there is a narrow range of reality that we judge to be normal." Richard Dawkins

12 Comments:

At 1:22 am, Blogger El Barbudo said...

On the amphetamines again Brewski?

Anyway, I just got round to returning a link to your site and I see that you've stopped linking to me, you cunt!

 
At 1:24 am, Blogger Justin said...

Curiouser and Curiouser

 
At 5:32 am, Blogger Philip said...

How do people manage to keep mentioning Kennedy, the Vietnam War-monger and occasional bringer of the world to the brink of nuclear annihilation, in the same breath as Martin Luther King? Getting assassinated isn't a guarantee of virtue. Heydrich was assassinated.

gqecloqh - "Get lost" for the dentally deprived.

 
At 2:43 pm, Blogger Binty McShae said...

Yes there is, justbreathe. It's sooooo wrong sometimes it's just hard to see. But trust me, those fuckers and their ilk are largely responsible for the decay at the core of modern music.

Christ, I'm starting to sound like my Grandad.

 
At 3:53 pm, Blogger Brewski said...

El B I'm sure I don't know what the fuck you're talking about! Philip I was in no way suggesting Kennedy was virtuous. I meant to suggest that even Presidents are patsies oftentimes - deep politics and all that. The stupid cunt didn't even know what the fuck was going on during 'The Bay of Pigs' fiasco, I believe. Also, Robbie Williams can fuck off out of it.

 
At 12:29 am, Blogger El Barbudo said...

Very smart brewski. For a brief moment I actually doubted my recall. Thank fuck for Google's cached pages eh?

 
At 1:16 am, Blogger Justin said...

I am so lost. What the fuck does take that have to do with beans? Oh yeah and the capcha can take a flying fuck.

 
At 1:27 am, Blogger Brewski said...

It was a mere quip, Bearded One. Who gives a fuck anyway? There's only four cunts that read this shite. And I have no fucking clue what 'Google cached pages' are. They can therefore be fucked.

 
At 5:18 am, Blogger Philip said...

Google cached pages are a mid-Victorian sexual euphemism.

From the private journals of Lord Maddeley-ffockingham:

... then: "fiend, release my bustle!" she begged of me, but the fires of my ardour were stoked too high, the glow of my red-hot implement too infernal to resist. Bending her ferociously to me, I felt her yield like a truffle before the wind. The furious passion of a sans-culottes who discovers, of a sudden, that he is culotted after all, was as nothing when compared with the savagery of my ardour. Grasping her innocent pettifrocks, I flung them to the winds in a mad, desperate search for her Google's cached pages and the pinkly pulsing ocyqwbir they concealed...

 
At 9:25 pm, Blogger Brewski said...

I was right! They can be fucked! Philip, judging by your little pic, you look a lot like Davros. I didn't know you were Greek.

 
At 9:45 pm, Blogger Philip said...

It's just a trick of the light.

 
At 10:25 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brewski, I know a man who would like to know whether signing an article on the fascism of science with a quote from richard dawkins is irony or confusion. Personally, I'm not smart enough to understand the question.
Bob

 

Post a Comment

<< Home