15.12.05

My spine is a right nutter


And sciatica can also fuck off. So too can muscle spasms and nerve tension. Manual labour, skateboarding badly for years and falling drunk off things, or simply, over, I eye darkly. Fucking had a great laugh though!

Additionally, psychologically preparing oneself for minutes on end to sit up long enough to skin-up, take a long gorgeous suck on a barley-pop, and endure the agony is very fucking interesting. So too is the attempt to wipe one's arse.

Further, fascinating is the feral yelp I will ejaculate as I take a 'step' and the bolt of pure furious-nerve pain dislocates reality for a flash. You ever tried to punch someone when you're sneezing? Didn't fucking think so. So where you at then? Think about it.

If I may continue? Much obliged.

Thought provoking is the exhaustion and rigor-mortis stiffness after a 800 metre walk to the beer shop, and the utter inability to go to the wine shop, since for some cunts I must preserve my dignity. Stooped, walking as if I have soiled myself, unshaven, fucking generally haggard, and most of all babbling utter fucking cuntitudes and tweaked embarrassing shit - not done in the wine shop, yo. The lady there is chill, deserves respect, but in that 'tiffin at three' stylee. Fuck that shit.

That's why I do it here, and you like it, you scruffy cunt you.

Sirrah!

"We should put him down". My Doc, as an aside to his intern.

7 Comments:

At 3:17 am, Blogger Binty McShae said...

Admit it - you're just a fuckin' spackah!!!

Back pain is a cunt. It also has to be divine proof that God does not exist. No supreme being would go to the trouble of creating a complex form like the spine and still allowing it to have a design fault!!!

 
At 4:07 am, Blogger Philip said...

Back pain is a cunt.

A passing acquaintance with some of the peculiarities of female anatomy leads me to doubt this.

ckgho - traditional Polynesian term for the cough of a lizard.

 
At 4:42 am, Blogger the anti-barney said...

Yes,wiping your arse when you have a bad back is a total cunt.

 
At 2:22 pm, Blogger Binty McShae said...

And wiping your cunt when you have a bad arse is a total, erm... back?

 
At 2:32 pm, Blogger Brewski said...

I neglected to mention unexpectedly sneezing. Aaargh!Fuck off! With no need to parse or define, that is indeed a bunch of searing total cunts.

 
At 3:05 pm, Blogger LindyK said...

The other day, my boss told me there exists somewhere a statistic on the number of people who've thrown out their backs while reaching for the bogpaper... (I'm too damned lazy to look up said statistic, but it seemed like the right time to mention it!)

 
At 11:31 pm, Blogger Foot Eater said...

What are you doing for sexual release while your back's playing up, Brew? Not that I'm offering anything of that sort; it's just that I too suffer from an occasionally spasmoid spine and could do with a few pointers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home