11.2.06

Sporadic? Get it deyn yer!


Recent circumstances dictate that for a while this 'Hotrocks'........abomination, will be 'sporadically shite', rather than the usual 'totally shite every two days' affair. As you fucking may have gathered. That is all for now. Back to Raoul in the studio.

Jojoba.

Have a suck on this sticky sweet: The Nepalese believe that their dead reside on the Moon. What a mental bunch of mountainous cunts!

Having come back to the UK from East Asia, and not once having punched a Mormon, is very distressing for me. In my hurried preparations to leave I made sure I had a half-hour free to go Mormon hunting, the white-shirted fucktards that they are, and give a pair of them a good couple of slaps and a push for good measure. No luck though.

To shopkeepers and other robbing cunts I keep saying the Chinese for 'good' which is pronounced 'How' (Hao).

"That's £3.75 please love",

"How",

"Ooogh well, yeh paper is seventy and the....",

"Christ".

"Oooh there's no need to be like that dut".

"There is every need, serf".

So I have not enamoured myself of vendors here quite yet. Which is also distressing, although not as much as TV. Club me the fuck to death.


To the enablers of central heating I say this: You cocksuckers rule the world, and I love you. Down a bit more. Ooh. Yeh. Oooogh yeah just there, harder. I wish your fucking cat would stop staring.

If you don't like Dylan Thomas you have a problem. Add it to the list there fuckhead.

I seem to be avoiding even a semblance of paragraph structure. How very fucking bold of me.

You are not still here? I worry about you sometimes.

Did you know?!!!!! Something researchers have determined!! An enthusiastic use of the exclamation mark when writing is a sign of mental instability!!!! Who the fuck would've thought it!!

And just one more pearled wisdom that informs and also soothes: A bag of chips soaked in salt and vinegar is the fucking business. Official.

Sirrah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am going to kill myself". Me, after seeing The Rolling Stones perform at halftime on Super Bowl Sunday. That shit is wrong.

9 Comments:

At 6:13 pm, Blogger Binty McShae said...

Of course we're still here! Fuck all else to do on a Saturday night. Actually, strike that - I'm off for a jar or two...

Oh, and the Stones? Far too fucking wrong!

 
At 1:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought mick and keith were looking wonderfulicious, nothing wrong with a bunch of old cunts dancing around like ten year olds is there? how much did those pricks get for that gig i wonder? "a quick billion mick?"
"why not keith"
bash it out, bob's your uncle

 
At 3:38 am, Blogger Philip said...

What's with old No Nose Stonyface, then?

kxtjjgo: gutter Malaysian for "The nose of my uncle has been struck by lighting."

 
At 8:39 am, Blogger LindyK said...

You're exactly right about the Dylan Thomas, the brilliant drunken bastard -- I love him...

And oh the travesty that was the Stones' halftime show... Poor Mick and his wobbly bits... we were eating, too, so it was tough to take... ah well, it was a good way not to overeat!

 
At 2:40 am, Blogger michael the tubthumper said...

i have been in asia and your remarks about the lack of salt and vinegar for crisps (chips) are absolutely spot on.

the should get their fucking act together

 
At 7:37 pm, Blogger El Barbudo said...

When I set up Blunt Cogs, I included you in the list. So when the fuck are you going to turn up, take a look, leave a comment, create a character and submit a script?

 
At 7:40 am, Blogger Binty McShae said...

...in fact Brewski you've just made your *ahem* 'debut' on Blunt Cogs!

 
At 5:52 pm, Blogger Foot Eater said...

Really stretching the definition of sporadic, aren't you?

 
At 4:27 am, Blogger Dr Maroon said...

Get it deyn yer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home