11.5.06

Skate or die, or fuck off or something


Cocksucking motherfuckers. Fuck all y'all corporo-oligarchical fucks. Is there any difference anymore between government and big business? I have lived abroad for over ten years, and came back to England a few months ago because my mother died. I find that in the midst of my unbearable guilt and grief I am also literally criminalized, marginalized, ostracized and fucked-up-the-assized simply because of my absence. I am literally a non-entity in a Kafkaesque fucking nightmare. I very rarely get angry. Then again, I very rarely feel at such a dislocate from the world around me. Scratching a living because you have a mortgage? Corralled into this job or that job due to age, qualifications, 'experience'. Numbed into celebrity gossip and the god awful shite that is reality TV? Never would I have believed the nightmare around me now in England would have been possible. The darkest prophecies I read growing up were way off the mark. A market town in Oxfordshire, fat fucking louts everywhere, screaming at each other in some guttaral snarl I hardly recognize as English, waddling this way and that, the 'girls' with their low-slung jeans or leggings squeezing their fleshy flesh outward, pushing prams, their shaven-headed partners spitting into mobiles. The only explicit illustration I can think of is those drawings that that cunt did for Hunter S. Thompson, just nightmare. Ralph something. (Steadman, he cleverly inserts, giving the bastard the once over).What, exactly, has fucking happened? What has happened? To the knowledge of history? To quiet appreciation? To self-reflection? To the sanctity, and awareness of that sanctity, of simply being alive? I just spent a stressful two weeks trying to open a bank account for fuck's sake. I couldn't give 'them' proof of address. It took my incredibly handsome friend with a legitimate business to flirt the fuck out of some stupid fucking lemming 'finance planner' bitch before I could open a simple savings account where very shortly I'll be depositing £150,000 for fucks sake. This is horrific, the fruits of industrialisation, just as slaughterhouses have become killing machines, so has human society become a stupid machine, benign and dulled people masticating on their own dull inanity. Fuck this shit. As soon as I'm sorted, I'm off to join my partner in B.C Canada, where she'll go to school and eventually we'll live in a remote commune, growing that sweet bud, and revelling in what this society would call ignorance. No I don't know who won The Apprentice you cunt. And who the fuck would ever call that fuck 'Sir'? What a very unpleasant fucking individual. Skewed as fuck or what, you grasping, inadequate materialistic total fucking cunts.

In other news: I have a rock hard cock. If you're in a long distance relationship right now, I highly recommend exchanging text messages delineating exactly what you'd like to do to your partner sexually. I suggest that because personally not only am I horny as fuck, I am also a tremendous wordsmith. If you fulfill neither of those criteria, don't fucking bother.

As well, have this: There is no pain like hand slap on cold concrete while skateboarding in winter. Official.

Sirrah!

"'Lost' is on in five minutes. Call the chinky." Most of Britain when that utter shit is about to be broadcast.

Addendum: I am not responsible for any of the above, because I am freaked the fuck out, and can't be held to it. Diminished responsibility don't you know. Christ.

10 Comments:

At 10:40 am, Blogger Andraste said...

Sums it all up right there. Just as fucking pissed at the state of western culture as you are, Brewski luv. Only more bemused, because I'm acclimated to it, because I've been stuck in it longer than you have. I'm desensitized. Don't think I'm not looking for some cunt to sue.

Can we file a class action suit against that Trump fucker for inflicting his bad taste and awful personality upon us?

Only I'm not even as litigious as this culture is getting. So they've already won. Gah.

 
At 4:22 pm, Blogger Binty McShae said...

Sounds like you've bumped into most of the ex-students I left behind... you poor fucker!

 
At 4:50 pm, Blogger Philip said...

Binty, glad to see you back. What happened - did you bump into one ex-student too many?

srtuthe, n. A drunken French overcoat.

 
At 11:33 pm, Blogger SheBah said...

Brewski - Whilst I agree there is a minority of fuckwits
in this country as described in your post - you get a variety of these in every country in the world. At least here we have a reasonably fair legal system and not a bad record on human rights. All in all, I think the UK is the best country to live in, with the most pragmatic people. I love flying off somewhere exotic, but I also love flying into Heathrow Airport and knowing I'll soon be home among friends. Are your current feelings of malaise maybe displacement for summat else?

 
At 3:09 am, Blogger Brewski said...

Rubharb?

 
At 7:21 am, Blogger Foot Eater said...

You've not lost your edge, Brew.

When you say your partner will go to school... I take it you mean college?

 
At 1:03 pm, Blogger Binty McShae said...

SB - You LIKE flying into Heathrow? Fuckin' hell! The only thing worse is trying to fly OUT of Heathrow... that airport is a fucking disgrace!

 
At 4:58 am, Blogger Brewski said...

Fuck Heathrow, I'm getting on a boat. Much more fucking civilized.

 
At 3:30 pm, Blogger Binty McShae said...

Fuck boats... I watched Poseidon yesterday. If that's civilisation I'm sticking to fucking bicycles!

 
At 4:07 pm, Blogger Dr Maroon said...

I miss rhubarb. Very good for the blood you know. SB's right! Heathrow's a rotten airport but if you approach from the east you get to see all the sights along the river saving time later. London can be really good and totally crap at the same time unlike New York for example which is always totally good, always. I would take a pretty good kicking in Manhattan before a punch in London any day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home