17.1.07

Fuck all this shit


It's without pity that I view this world, and you.
Poor blinkered machine made of meat,
Squirting and dripping and stumbling foolish
through this quicksilver.
Scorn pour on this fucking life,
tilted from a time-worn ewer of jade.

It's without love that I view myself, this world, and you.
This trinity bound by disgust,
Lamenting and hoping and flaying pathless
Again to nothing.
Scorn pour on this life.

It's without reverence that I view all we have reaped.
I stammer and my chest heaves so,
Something has been taken from me from us
And until I know
Scorn pour on this life.


Fuck ya laters.
Over and out.

9 Comments:

At 9:27 am, Blogger Jagd Kunst said...

I was reading your blog from before you came into your massive inheritance, then I fucked off for awhile cos your stories turn to opulent shite. Now I have returned, and what for? This fucking poetry.

Get fucked.

 
At 3:25 am, Blogger Brewski said...

'Opulent shite'. I like that. Retard.

 
At 4:35 am, Blogger Philip said...

Sirrah.

 
At 4:13 am, Blogger Dr Maroon said...

Everyone's a critic eh?

There is a vague familiarity about it that is comforting.

 
At 5:43 pm, Blogger Binty McShae said...

Well, it fucking resonated with me...

 
At 5:32 am, Blogger Foot Eater said...

Like it or not, Brewski, you are a Blog Cunt like the rest of us and will never escape. Never, ever forget it.

 
At 6:50 pm, Blogger The Dog of Freetown said...

Aye, is all I'll say.

 
At 2:26 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hang in there boysie..

 
At 12:33 am, Blogger Andraste said...

Brewski, you need to even out your meds.

Remember that scene in Withnail & I where Danny explains the politics of trusting your high? Come on, now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home