10.2.07

The question for me is this: how do I live with historical fact, the nightmare I have been born into? A product of Wilsonian idealism and the Monroe Doctrine. A witness, too slow, to the ultra-nationalist crimes of successive American presidents, particularly the incumbent. Why have I, so far, been spared? Because I have never been a part of a truly progressive social movement that strives for a just society free from corporate control - something that for the last seventy years the US 'government' has done a very good job of quashing. Historical fact will fuck you up. The US government has supported every motherfucking motherfucker in the world, always right up to the point that they were to be exposed to the West as cunts. Hussein. Gaddafi. And that Rumanian cunt whose name I can never spell. The litany of foul duplicity is real, and fuck me if the realization that democracy has never existed won't fuck you.

Fuck America. Usually I would qualify that by saying, "the government of America". No longer. Fuck the people of America. You fucking fat, ignorant slothful cunts. Fucking do something now or leave the fucking country and stop coming on with lame excuses as to why your still fucking there. Can't you see what's happening? Read some history books you fucking CUNTS.

9 Comments:

At 3:28 am, Blogger Jagd Kunst said...

what do you get when you cooperate with the CIA?

A noose.

 
At 4:43 am, Blogger Brewski said...

They had to do Hussein quick before he started talking about his good buddy Rumsfeld back in the day. Same with that dude in Haiti whose name I can't remember. I am turning fucking senile.

 
At 7:47 am, Blogger Jagd Kunst said...

Would you rather senility or kacking yer trou with a rope 'round yer neck while the whole planet watches on exocYuotube?

 
At 4:07 pm, Blogger Jagd Kunst said...

"The question for me is this: how do I live with historical fact, the nightmare I have been born into?"

the answer is to squeeze the juice. Don't worry old pal, I still believe in you. Fuck history. It's the future.

 
At 4:58 pm, Blogger Brewski said...

Can't post here anymore, the cunts have shut me down. Got a new blog called squeezing the juice. Laters.

 
At 3:23 am, Blogger Foot Eater said...

Tried Googling it but no go. Give us another clue, Brewsk.

 
At 9:39 pm, Blogger csm said...

hey sweets get in touch soon...
carriemaginn@gmail.com

xxx

 
At 4:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just run the words together and put blogspot.com after

 
At 1:49 am, Blogger OneEar said...

There are several worthy options available to you - you can self medicate, vent through blogging, and/or suicide.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home